Information collection and use
For various purposes, we collect different types of information to improve and provide our Service to you.
Types of data collected
We may ask you for certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) when you use our Service. We may use this information to identify or contact you. Personally, identifiable information can include, but not be limited to:
- Email address
- First and last names
- Telephone number
- Address, State, Province, and ZIP/Postal Code of the City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information about how the Service is used and accessed (“Usage Data”) Information such as your Internet Protocol address (e.g. This Usage Data may include your IP address, browser type, browser version, and the pages you visited from our Service.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies and other tracking technologies are used to monitor activity within the Service. We also keep certain information.
Cookies are small files containing data that may contain anonymous identifiers. Cookies are files that are sent to your browser by a website and then stored on your device. Beacons, tags, and scripts are also tracked technologies. They collect information, track it, and help us improve our service.
You can set your browser to either refuse all cookies or to indicate that they have been sent. You may not be allowed to use certain parts of our Service if your browser does not accept cookies.
Here are some examples of cookies we use:
- Session cookies: Our Service uses Session cookies.
- Preference cookies: These cookies are used to remember your preferences and other settings.
- Security Cookies: Security Cookies are used for security purposes.
AdviceAmazing uses the collected data for various purposes:
- Provide and maintain the Service
- Notify you of any changes to our Service
- You can participate in interactive features of the Service when you wish
- Customer care and support
- To provide valuable analysis and information to improve the Service
- Monitoring the Service’s usage
- To identify, prevent and resolve technical issues
Transfer of Data
Personal Data and information may be transferred to or maintained on computers outside your state, country, or other governmental jurisdiction. These laws could differ from those in your jurisdiction.
If you live outside the United States and wish to give us information, please be aware that we may transfer your data (including Personal Data) to the United States and then process it there.
AdviceAmazing may disclose your Personal Data if it believes that doing so will allow it to:
- Respecting a legal obligation
- To protect the rights and property of AdviceAmazing
- To investigate and prevent possible wrongdoing related to the Service
- To ensure the safety of the Service users and the public
- To guard against legal liability
Security Of Data
We are committed to protecting your data. Despite this, it is important to remember that data transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is not 100% secure. We will use commercially acceptable methods to protect your Personal Data but cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Third-party companies and individuals may be employed by us to facilitate our Service (“Service providers”), to provide the Service for us, to perform Service-related tasks, or to help us analyze how our Service is being used.
These third parties only have access to your Personal Data to perform tasks for us and are not permitted to use or disclose it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
We do not have any control over the content, privacy policies, or practices of third-party sites or services and cannot be held responsible for them.
Privacy for children
Our Service is not intended for anyone younger than 18 (“Children”)
Under 18 years old are not eligible to have any personally identifiable information collected by us. If your child has given us personal information, we will notify you if you are a guardian or parent. We will take appropriate steps to delete any Personal Data we are aware of from children if parental consent has not been obtained.
The Privacy Policies Can Be Modified
Get in touch